Mixed Media covers a lot of things so how can anyone get it wrong. This is a fun place so if you are new and looking to have a play by having a go here is a bit of help. A technique involving the use of two or more artistic media, such as ink and pastel or painting and collage, etc, that are combined in a single composition.

Monday 14 December 2015

Would like you to meet Margaret

Hi everyone and hope you all ok..
Would like to introduce you to Margaret who has joined us on the Design Team.




"I am a Christian and live in Sydney, Australia with my husband Tony and after working for 53 years I am now retired. I have two daughters and four granddaughters.  (My granddaughters and their friends call me Granmargaret).
I started stamping and making cards in 1995 and started scrap-booking about 1999 and making ATCs in 2005. I started my blog in April 2012 with the help of cyber friends and started joining challenges. I was really happy to find challenges to give me new ideas for my cards.  My cards are mostly cute and simple.  I have lots of rubber and clear stamps but now mostly use digital stamps.  I love the png ones that can be layered over digital pattern paper.  
I suffer from fibromyalgia and arthritis and bad eyes and I am a cancer survivor.  I spend my days making cards, a little scrap-booking and talking to my cyber friends on the internet.    (I have made so many lovely new cyber friends since starting my blog.)

I am on the A Bit More Time to Craft design team and I was so excited when Lozzy invited me to be on the design team for More Mixed Media.  I am going to have to learn as I go along."

No comments:

Post a Comment